This has been a supremely AWFUL day.  I was almost ready to start the soundboard this morning after getting the second hemisphere ALMOST perfect.  That ‘almost’ part turned into the most gigantic CLUSTER of all time.  I tried to re-flow a small area of solder and ended up having part of the hemisphere separate from itself.  I spent the rest of the day trying to fix THAT and, INSTEAD, managed to screw it up progressively more and more and more and more.  SIGH……… Somedays are just like this…….

Tomorrow (or maybe even tonight if Bill comes back from YET another meeting with the bank) I am going to ask him if the hemisphere is fixable or if I should just start making a new one…….